Standards of executionHome > The Project > standards of execution
Standards of execution:
- Supporting structure – reinforced concrete, monolithic, framed, composed of beamless slabs, columns and reinforced concrete membrane (discs). The execution will be with high-strength and watertight concrete B30 with W0.8.
- Roof structure – reinforced concrete slab; vapour insulation; thermal insulation (depending on the roof slopes – from 10 to 25 cm extruded polystyrene); tilt-up concrete; hydro isolation (two coats rolled up bituminous waterproofing, gas flame sticking of VEDAG GmbH).
Façade – solid part
- Thermo-façade system on brick wall (see below) – cement based adhesive/air joint; thermal insulation; cement plaster with fiberglass mesh; plaster; paint.
- Thermal insulation – expanded polystyrene (EPS) with about 15 kg/m3 density and 10 cm thickness. Heat-insulation boards are glued to brick wall with cement based adhesive.
- Plaster – mineral, approximately thickness of 2mm.
- Coating – color according to the architectural design. Product of Brillux or similar.
Façade – window frames
- Profile: PVC, 6-chamber profile, made in Germany, class A. Aluminum protective cap outside of the profile will be provided. Color of the cap – white. Color of the profile – white. High-quality hardware of the window frames by German manufacturer. Two-ways opening will be provided for the windows.
- Glass unit: triple (two-chamber) with thickness of at least 40 mm and filling gas – Argon. Thickness of the glasses – at least 4 mm each. The inside glass shall be low emission (K-glass). Depending on the exposure of the window and in order to improve the energy efficiency during summer season, the outside glass might be climaguard solar (Energy-class).
- Overall heat transfer coefficient – below 1.00W/m2K.
- Front entrance door, ground floor level - aluminum, ETEM E-45 or similar. With automatic self-closing. Color – grey.
- External walls: brick walls with bricks Wienerberger Porotherm 38N+F Hi. Thickness of the wall – 38 cm. Inside topcoat – machine type gypsum plaster.
- Interior walls surrounding the apartment: brick wall with bricks Wienerberger Porotherm 25N+F. Thickness of the wall – 25 cm.
- Interior partition walls – 12.5 cm plasterboard wall W112 Knauf system. The joints between the plasterboards are plastered.
- Coating of external walls – dry plaster W623 (Knauf) system or machine-laid gypsum plaster (lime-cement plaster for wet premises where topcoat of ceramic tiles is foreseen).
- Topcoat of walls – shall be provided only in common parts. Staircase and common parts above basement: color of latex paint shall be according to the architectural design. Basement: lime-cement plaster over brick walls or visible concrete surfaces.
- Topcoat of basement’s walls - cement plaster over brick walls or visible concrete surfaces.
- Balcony railing. On the first floor: thick reinforced concrete board. For the rest of the residential levels: colored vertical aluminum square tubes; inox or aluminum horizontal handle – according to the architectural detail.
- Inside apartment ceilings in dry areas: coating of machine-laid gypsum plaster.
- Inside apartment ceilings in wet areas: suspended ceiling of waterproof plasterboard.
- Topcoat – only in common parts. Staircase and common parts above basement: suspended ceiling of plasterboard with topcoat according to the architectural design. Basement: visible concrete surfaces.
- Floor: reinforced concrete slab; thermal insulation; cement plaster; floor finish.
- Thermal insulation – thickness from 3 to 4 cm of extruded polystyrene;
- Cement plaster – thickness from 4 to 6 cm; reinforced.
- Floor finish – shall be provided only in common parts. Staircase and common parts above basement: ceramic granite tiles. Balconies – ceramic tiles of non-freezing granite tiles. Basement (garage): polished concrete flooring.
- Armored (class 3) doors colored in grey from outside according to the architectural design.
- Hot water heating and domestic needs – the heating and submission/preparation of hot water according to the design will be provided single-loop gas condensing boiler with designed power. The Investor provides only the ability to mount the above mentioned facilities, i.e. the supply and mounting of gas boiler, water-heater and peripheral equipment are not met by the latter.
- Up to the apartment is provided gas distribution system, incl. vertical and horizontal gas pipelines. The system will be constructed "to plug” – gas within the apartment area is submitted after the Client has made an application to the relevant gas distribution company (Sofia gas).
- Heaters – according to the design are provided aluminum wall-mounted radiators (power according to the HVAC design) and towel radiators (for toilets and bathrooms) that are connected to the distribution system. The Investor provides only the possibility to mount the radiators, i.e. the supply and the mount is performed by the Client.
- Distribution system – made of pipes of cross-linked polyethylene with aluminum insert, placed in corrugated flexible tubes under the coating. On the place where the heaters shall be placed according to the design, the pipes are connected in bypass.
- According to the design there are provided units for high-wall mounting, split or multi-split system (according to the design, depending on apartment’s area), with parameters (incl. cooling capacity). The Investor provides only the possibility to mount the A/C units, i.e. shall be mounted by the Client. The investor provides the tube paths for Freon (copper pipes with diameter according to the design for low and high pressure with thermal insulation) and supply between the indoor and outdoor unit of the air-conditioner.
- Ventilation system of sanitary premises (toilets and bathrooms). The ventilation is provided by duct ventilators (rate according to HVAC design), connected into general vertical standpipes which discharge the air above the roof level.
- Ventilation system kitchens: for kitchens are provided common vertical air duct branches of spiral tubes with a single branching to the kitchen with possibility to be connected a kitchen hood. The exhaust air is discharged above the roof level.
Water supply system
- The main water supply system in the basement will be made of galvanized steel pipes with insulation.
- The horizontal and vertical water supply installations inside the building, above the ground floor are made of heat-insulated pipes of polypropylene with high density and its relevant fittings and armature.
- Measurement of the consumed water – by local water meters mounted to the vertical standpipes according to the design, as well as by central water meter for the entrance, mounted on building’s water diversion.
- The water supply system is provided "to plug”, i.e. will be build a horizontal distribution system with outlets on the wall, ready for subsequent installation of equipment by the Client. The outlets will be closed with temporary plugs.
- The sewerage system of the building is divided of wastewater and rain water. The inside sewerage system consists of vertical part, collecting sewage waters from the respective installations, and horizontal, in basement that discharge them into the street sewerage system.
- The sewerage systems are made of thick-walled PVC pipes and relevant fittings.
- For the draining of the basement will be provided linear water drains. Sewage waters from those drains will be discharged “build in wall” in the polished concrete.
- The sewerage system will be provided "to plug”, i.e. will be drawn a distribution system with outlets on the wall and floor, ready for subsequent installation by the Client. The outlets will be closed with temporary plugs.
- Balcony draining – by floor drain point or linear water drains.
High Voltage System
- High voltage system – includes electricity meter and distribution boards, lighting and contact systems, grounding system and protection against damages from indirect contact with electric power, lightening protection system and protection against atmospheric and commutation overvoltage.
- Lighting, contact and power systems are performed in pulled in preliminary placed in concrete slabs, discs and partition walls, corrugated flexible PVC pipes or openly above the suspended ceiling (where available). The lighting system is designed for hidden execution with conductors PVV-MB1. The contact and power systems are designed for hidden execution with power cables.
- Switches and contacts – produced by ABB (Switzerland). All contacts will be “Schuko” type 16А/220V, with grounding terminal.
- All contact outlets to which will be connected mobile consumers or are provided for computers, electronic devices with switching power supply etc. – will be protected by circuit breakers with individual or group RCD.
- Waterproof luminaries, type plafond, with a minimum degree of protection IP44 will be mounted in terraces.
- Power supply to all loads in apartments will be done by appropriate switchboards, apartment’s type for built-in mounting with the necessary number of modules of 18 mm width. Apartments are power supplied according part Electrical Systems - three phase or single phase loads depending on apartment’s area.
1. Thermal insulation and energy efficiency The conception of the building is developed on basis of increased criteria for energy efficiency in regards of heating and cooling. The basic façade elements contributing for the good thermal insulation are: brick walls, façade thermal insulation and façade window frames.
The façade brickworks will be made of high-quality ceramic blocks – Porotherm 38N+F Hi, a product of Wienerberger company. The brick has an excellent thermal insulation qualities. The brick walls will be of 38 cm thickness, in spite of the standard one – 25 cm. The walls made with Porotherm 38N+F Hi satisfy the current regulatory requirements for thermal insulation, even there is no provided an additional one. Nevertheless there will be provided a façade thermal insulation – thermal system made of 10 cm expanded polystyrene (EPS), plaster, mineral plaster and coating. The expanded polystyrene will provide additional thermal insulation for the building. Thus the coefficient of thermal insulation of the façade walls will be two times improved than the regulatory required.
Façade window frames will be made of high-quality branded products. The excellency of the thermal insulation characteristics are determined by the following elements – profile and glass unit. The selected profile of the window frames is 6-chamber, PVC, class A, made in Germany with excellent thermal insulation qualities. The profile is protected from weather and solar radiation by additional mounting of external aluminum cap. The glass unit will be triple (two-chamber) with minimum thickness of 40 mm, filled with Argon gas. There will be provided a special coatings and glasses (low-energy and energy) which will contribute to further increase the energy efficiency of the building. The coefficient of thermal insulation of the window frames will be very low compared to that of passive buildings.
Due to the applied materials and systems, the building will provide high energy efficiency, considerably better than the majority of modern residential buildings in the country.
2. Sound insulation
Improved sound insulation is provided in two aspects – inside, between rooms, apartments, common parts, and outside – between the building and the surrounding noise sources.
The basic components of the building that provides high indoor sound insulation are: internal apartment partition walls and walls between apartments. The internal partition walls will be implemented in a system of Knauf company and will provide high level of sound insulation, about 1.5 times better than the standard partition wall of 12 cm. The walls between apartments will be thick 25 cm with ceramic blocks Porotherm Wienerberger 25N+F and bilateral front-wall lining in a system of Knauf company. The bilateral front-wall lining in combination with the brickwork, will provide excellent level of sound insulation, two times better than the standard plastered brick wall of 25 cm.
Special attention is paid of the façade window frames in order to improve the sound insulation to external noise sources. The windows will provide high level of sound insulation – up to 41dB.The high-quality materials and systems used in the construction process will reduce the surrounding noise sounds up to 95% and thus will provide quiet and comfortable living environment.